Friday, February 25, 2011

More on the Oscars :)

Oh wow, I was right.


James Franco looks devastatingly hot in a tux *jaw dropping to floor*


Press the play button. Come onnnn, I know you want to *evil smile*





He has an awesome smile. Check out that gorgeous eye crinkling stunner he bestows upon the camera at 0:35. *Sigh* What was the point of this post again? Oh yeah...


The Oscars really look like they're gonna be fun :) Anne Hathaway is so funny and James Franco is...well he's James Franco, enough said.


There's another video I saw...where was it?


Ah found it :)









I LOVE the 'wardrobe malfunction' part.


Anyway, that's the Oscars.


Sis is back from Kemaman. Welcome home ka, Larry missed you more than I did :)


Oh I learned a valuable lesson today. Never mess with a cleaver when you're pissed off and your fingers are slippery from soap and ladies fingers slime. You may chop a finger off...or other body parts that I can assure you are pretty essential.


I have two tests next week, one of which is Actuarial Maths. Yeah, again. The first one didn't go too bad. But that was after living and breathing Actuarial Maths for a week or so. So yeah, Actuarial Maths here I come. The other test is Microecons. Please let our lecturer (who I kid you not, is known as Mr Har. Or Ha. Whatever) have mercy on us and make it easy as nuts.


I have it pretty easy though. Shu and Anna have THREE tests next week, and on consecutive days. Qades has three tests too, all of which just happen to be on Tuesday :s My heart goes out to them. And my prayers have all been spent thanking God that it wasn't me.


My phone battery is being an ass, I need a new one now. And I need a new dappa phone and a new SIM for my Digi number. Long story short, I went to watch a movie and left the cinema a little souvenir :(


Oh I finally watched Burlesque, but that's a story I need more time to tell so yeah, later.


I guess that's about it for now, other than a pretty obvious observation that I've been blogging pretty frequently lately. So, til my Burlesque story, I guess I'm done :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...