Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boredom abounds

Well unsurprisingly sitting at home with nothing to do whatsoever brought upon cascades of boredom with no relief :S


Okay fine I'm exaggerating I do get occasional temporary relief from boredom :) If not I would have gone insane by now I'm sure.


I'm not sure what I'm here to blog about by the way, I just felt the urge to update suddenly :S


Soooooooooooo..................


Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........


Wow I've just been too freaking lifeless to have anything to blog about :S


Oh I went ice skating for the first time last Monday :) I was surprised that I only fell twice and that was quite acceptable I think. Definitely nowhere near Vimal's proud record of..what was it again? 16 falls I think :) Gotta wonder how the hell he stepped into the rink after that lol.


Oh something weird happened. I was doing kiiiiiiinda fine on my own at first. Not stable at all obviously but wasn't falling or anything. Then when I had support pulak I fell lol. And who else might that support have been from but Qades LOL. I suppose he was having a bit of a deja vu moment but I assured him that my coccyx was fine and most definitely still straight :)


Other than that.....no way I'm talking about New Year.......Christmas was like a long time ago and there's too much to tell.......


Wow I guess this lame post is all I can get out for a while :S


Sorry people I am freakishly uninspired right now.


I'll blog again when I have something meaningful to pass on lol :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...