Saturday, May 9, 2009

Work...

Well I started work at Thinktoys at The Gardens on the Monday after my last paper. And I SHALL NOT be distracted by the words 'my last paper' right now and just emo later hehe. Anyway its been mildly entertaining I guess. I mean aside from the fact that The Gardens is almost always empty and the customers are sometimes all high and mighty and irritating and kinda rude, it kinda rocks being paid to do nothing. I seriously just go there and sweep the floor, then sit and read almost the whole day. I mean, when the customers come I layan la. But other than that I can just do whatever I want :) So yeah, that pretty much totally rocks!!

My workmates are kinda freakishly hilarious too hehe. As Shu said, we are a multisexual society :D I have a straight friend, Kak Fiza, who does cross stitches for entertainment cause she's soooo tired of reading. She and I pretty much talk about guys being jerks all the time then move on to gossiping about our boss Sonia :) She's really fun hehe. Then there's Rahmat or Att as we call him. Well I wouldn't say he's gay...but he's kinda lembut la if you know what I mean hehe. He's seriously hilarious too. He memorises all the lame songs that plays in the shop, especially the Spanish ones and sometimes even starts dancing to all those salsa-ish songs hehe. Its very entertaining when all you do is read all day :) Then last but not least there's Intan Baizura aka Alang. That's right you read it correctly. She somehow transformed her name to ALANG hehe. So that's what we call her :) And well she hangs out with her GIRLfriend a lot, during breaks and stuff. Oh yeah, her GIRLfriend *cough cough*. But she can be very entertaining too. And she's kinda cute in a small girl, oops I mean boy, hey wait I mean......ok I don't know what I mean.

Anyway I was sooooooooo glad to hear on my first day that WE HAVE NO UNIFORM!!! WOOHOOO!!!! The last time I worked there I had to wear this huge black t shirt wich I would normally only wear to sleep. It either made me look like a hip hopper wannabe or a selekeh girl who just woke up hehe. Oh and next door is this salon which is really cool cause all the stylists there are so friendly and they come and hang out when business is super freaking slow. They're nice though :)

The only horrible thing which I really can't endure is Gardens' choice of songs. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that....they only have like four or five songs on their playlist. I am DEAD serious!! And the next time you ever visit The Gardens please listen out for my most 'favouritest favourite' song. It goes something like this:
You always.............shine
You always.............shine
You always.............shine

Yup, what a lovely song indeed. I'm telling you, its gonna drive me insane hehe. Well I'll keep you guys updated on my extremely boring life hehe. Its not like I have much work to do or anything :) Take care people....

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...