Sunday, May 10, 2009

Warm welcome...

Today work was gruelling. I'm being dramatic I know. But it was tiring ok. I was standing pretty much my entire shift. Man..The Gardens sure has a lot of drop in customers. And they just walk around and play with the toys then belah. Its kinda irritating when we go to all that trouble to stand and follow em around hehe. And when the place gets empty, we're all scared to sit down cause there'll be more customers in 30 seconds anyway :) Anyway, me and Alang had weird shifts today. Mine was 10-8 which is insanity, and hers was 11-9 which is the weirdest thing I've ever heard hehe. But Kak Fiza and Att were dam happy about it though. They said that they'll have more company till late :) Well, it was our pleasure?


Oh but I did have fun though. At like 3pm suddenly Kak Fiza disappeared into the store room and came out saying she had a surprise for us. And the surprise turned out to be a treat from Domino's!!! It was so nice of her. So we had a mini party of sorts in the store room hehe. It would have been hilarious to watch I'm sure. All of us were stuffed in there on the little chairs and on the floor. Our table was an empty box in danger of collapsing along with the pizza on top. I was the lookout and I'm sure I looked comical peeking out from the shelf with the pizza or the bread in my hand, looking guilty. Then there was Alang who was the doorstopper and was juggling between eating her stuff, taking more and keeping the door open hehe. Kak Fiza and Att were happily eating away la haha.


But anyway it was very nice of them to include me. It really felt like I was among close workmates rather than people I just met within the last week. And it was really sweet of Kak Fiza to belanja us too. I very malas to upload pictures today la. So I shall just put a face to these names another day :)


Take care peoplez....and please Fixs, I already updated my blog and now my curiosity is KILLING ME!!! Who are you???

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...