Friday, March 6, 2009

Well apparently my mood for blogging has made a comeback :D
I better start taking more pics la. The last few posts have had a few but it looks so lame with only words :S Anyway, today was Friday. TGIF, huh? Not really for me. Know why? That's one out of seven weeks gone. Already. Gosh so fast..

So the story is that I'm leaving for Taiping tomorrow. Its my grandmother's 75th birthday. Transalate all of that and you get: I'm gonna balik kampung and there's no Internet connection there :S So I thought I'd better get all the blogging urges out of my system before I leave hehe. Let's start with today. Class started at EIGHT AM!! What the hell kinda time is that to start class? Shouldn't they know that having 8am classes just beckons everyone to be late? I myself was about 15 minutes late. Not including the time taken to look for my class til I finally had the sense to message Anna. DUH!! Why am i so blurr right? Let me tell you why. IT WAS EIGHT IN THE FREAKING MORNING!!!

However, all that aside, I actually enjoyed class. Discussion in TD15 is not an event to be missed, let me tell you hehe. Anyway, after that I had about an hour to waste before out Web Page Design class. Not surprisingly Thibash decided to miss our 8am class and showed up early for the next class *roll eyes* hehe. Thibash, Thibash.. Web Page Design was almost like being back in Programming class. Why? Cause we were kinda not paying attention like 75% of the time hehe. But neways we pretty much got the point of the lecture. We have Shu to thank for that though haha.

I had a totally new experience after that. At 12pm there was sort of a meeting for those people who scored a cgpa of 2.0 and below. I was planning to leave. But my 'angel' side of me decided to stay for some moral support la. So there I was, with all the lecturers (Who were mostly Indians by the way. I think they had already anticipated that most of the failing crowd would be Indian. But there were a surprising amount of Chinese as well) thinking I had failed something or another, only the guys, Anna and Michelle actually knew that my CGPA was just fine. So at first Miss Malar, our irritating English lecturer was just telling us how to calculate our CGPA to make sure we pass foundation. That was fine la I was listening. Then suddenly they started distributing personality tests. We girls were a little confused as to what we were supposed to do. But the lecturers were kinda guarding the door so our escape route was cut off hehe. So what to do? Did the stupid test la. But after a while I didn't mind la. Where the guys are, I'll always be giggling away. Then one fellow was lecturing us on some stuff which I don't even remember anymore. But hey, I just saw it as a laughable experience la. It was kinda weird I admit. But I didn't mind that much. Michelle and Anna were a bit disturbed though. Some of the lecturers totally don't try to cover when they're gossiping about us. Kinda drove them up the wall a little.

After that, gosh I was wasting time like craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. I only left for home at like 4.30. What I was doing for so dam long completely escapes me. But anyways, CK sent us to the LRT station. The van was an oven as usual but it was totally hilarious. Where Aaron is I'll always be laughing, and now on top of that CK has kinda gone cuckoo haha. It was totally adorable to watch. But there was a freaky moment when he suddenly shouted out the window at some girl innocently walking. Me and Michelle totally aiyo-ed and hid our faces hehe. When we got to Asia Jaya suddenly met Anna there pulak. So all in all, not exactly an eventful day, but an enjoyable one :D

Well I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for Taiping. I bet I'll come online on Monday as soon as we get home hehe. I'm so totally becoming obsessed with coming online. For that alone I'll be totally rajin and committed *sigh*. So anyway, I'll probably blog about Taiping when I get back. Shopping here I come!!!! But I'll miss KL :'( Take care peoplez...

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...