Friday, January 16, 2009

Laz day of Sem 2 :'(

I don't think I've mentioned tiz b4...u knw dat saying? All good things must cum 2 an end. I hate dat saying. i mean i can c da sense in it but still i really despise it. Juz wen i really was starting 2 feel almost at home at UTAR, weird i know, we're already approaching da time 2 leave. N hey I absolutely do not mind leaving...at all. Its not UTAR I love, its all my peeps n ma hommiez!! Ok I'm dropping da hip hop language nw hehe. Neways if I wasn't gonna b leaving ppl behind n possibly nvr seeing sum ppl again, I sooo would not mind leaving da dreaded PJ campus. i mean, da Setapak campus, which is where I'll b 4 my degree is totally huge n it luks really nice n all...but I'll b missing da noisiness n weirdness of TD15 n TD16. Haihz.... Ok i shall not let my emo-ness get in da way of my post 4 nw. So here's how i spent my last day of 2nd sem, which was 2day.
Well let me begin by saying dat if da sole reason of going 2 uni was 2 study, me going 2 uni 2day was a major waste of time hehe. As expected la. Classes were completely ignored, same as 4 da rest of da week. In da morning i was jz sitting wit shu, anna n michelle at da cafeteria. N nicholas too of course hehe. Spent most of my time falling asleep la. Went 2 da mamak 4 bfast then went 2 say my fictional gudbyes 2 da library hehe. Yeah rite..i was jz kinda jobless la. Then...well had a TALK wit Anna n Michelle at pb. Well at least dat wasnt my last memory of pb in sem 2. Well we went 2 Old Town afte dat where da guys were. Oh btw, we were sitting OUTSIDE n dats y da smell of coffee din suffocate n kill me :D Neways da gurls n i were kinda weirded out dat frm making noise in da mamak da whole bunch of da guys decided 2 move on 2 Old Town. it wud hv been extremely hard 2 picture if we weren't already sitting ther with them at the next table hehe. Well my 'lunch' was garlic bread :S That one also I was sharing with like three people hehe. So it does NOT count as lunch. And the reason for that is cause i ate kinda a lot that dat so i'm just comforting myself hehe. Well we left kinda fast coz da guys wanted 2 play counter strike puas-puas on their last day. Obviously the fact that they were told off like a million times for itdidn't bother them in the slightest hehe. Sometimes I wonder what it must be like for Anna and Michelle having boyfriends like that :) They'll never get bored, that's for sure.
Well after that we went back to pb to donate blood. Or at least I did la hehe Anna was kinda afraid of the needle and Michelle was springing the I'm too young excuse haha. Ok she really IS too young la. But apparently they DO accept blood from people who are gonna reach 18 so she kinda had to stop the I'm too young thing hehe. Neways i couldn't donate cause it seems that a year has to pass after having a body piercing to donate blood hehe. but we did our part in Anna bringing Gabe there and he did donate his blood. But after Anna n Gabe left me and Michelle mostly hung out in Secret Recipe.
We love the place 4 some reason and can totally stay there indefinitely. So we had our favourite, the brownie, and when Thiyaagoo came to join us he got us a chicken curry puff while he took AN HOUR AND A HALF to finish his new york cheesecake. Even Michelle got annoyed, which happens very rarely btw hehe. I was SOOOOO bored dat i was FORCED to camwhore to entertain myself hehe. When we left we were just hanging around outside the computer lab with Aaron who was clowning to make Michelle talk to him. It was totally hilarious to watch hehe. And finally, I think about an hour and a half after class had already finished we finally took the metro bus to make a move hehe. Well here r sum pics i took throughout the day. ENJOY...
Well I'm gonna chow now..
Sooo..Signing off for now :D








































































































No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...