Saturday, January 10, 2009

Futsal at Ampang..

I knw, I knw da title in itself is misleading. but take note, even I, ME, I played futsal. Well if wat I did was considered playing la hehe. I was amazed even wen i kicked da ball correctly :D
Well it was a long n tiring day la. Edward came 2 da hse n mum sent me, Joash, sis n Edward 2 da lrt station near da hse. We went 2 masjid jamek 2 wait 4 brian n daniel n jazz. We were supposed 2 meet at 1pm but wen we gt ther at 1.20, we were da earliest ones. Wat did i tell u?? We strictly uphold Malaysian timing hehe. Neways wen we were all gathered we met Edgar n Edwin at Chan Sow Lin. Does dat even sound like da name of an lrt station?? WEIRD... So wen we gt 2 Ampang we had 2 WALK all da way 2 sports planet. It wasnt dat bad la, I was glad i was getting da exercise :) So we eventually gt ther. Personally, da walk was enuf exercise 4 me. but since i came looking at my worst (dah la wearing sum baggy t shirt with wat i tot was Joash's shorts but turned out 2 b my dad's, then not even wearing any accessories except 4 a necklace. Felt so weird n empty :S), mite as well make da most of it. :D Oh Reyhan n Lisa came wit their frens nick n Matthew, but Reyhan n Matthew had 2 leave early coz they had driving class. Well it was too gud 2 b true dat Reyhan at least showed his face neways hehe.
I totally intended 2 play bt Nicole's frens were such pros n Joash n Edward n all r quite gud players so da girls all dam malu 2 embarass ourselves. I mean at least if it was jz church ppl we cud hv jz went 2 hv a gud time, not 2 win. N THEN we cud embarass ourselves 2 da max n no one wud care. but it turned out 2 b nicole n her frens vs church ppl. Tho we supposedly had God on our side, we kinda lost la hehe. So afte da 'serious' game was over, we girls decided we wanted a piece of da action. So in we went, screaming n all. It was us n sum of da guys against Nicole n her frens n we outnumbered them by 1 person since obviously us girls r kinda crap players hehe. but hey da guys did all da work up front n we jz stayed at defense n surprisingly we won muahahahaha!!! Wen da pro dribblers came 2 me i jz run in front of em n block la hehe. They got tired of me eventually. We were glad tho dat da guys were very unwilling 2 injure us or get da ball frm us in any forceable way. Sumtimes being a girl is useful hehe. neways tiz game was much more fun since we were playing n nt jz watching.
After dat pulak we were jz lazing around 4 a while coz we were waiting 4 nicole n Daniel 2 go 2 da atm 4 sum reason which i dont knw. Wen they gt bak we rushed over 2 Mathai's (Lisa's mum's restaurant) 4 lunch. We all hadn't eaten n it was already 5pm :S i still wonder hw we lasted dat long without fud, coz in church, I'm definitely not da only pig around hehe. Da fud in Mathai's was HEAVEN!! N Aunty Maria was so nice 2 take care of da bill 4 us...THANKS AUNTY!!! :D:D So after we ate puas-puas (sum worse than others *cough cough brian cough cough* hehe) we walked bak 2 da station. Tiz time we really needed da exercise 2 walk off da calories we had put on wit da amazing fud :) Da walk bak seemed much shorter 4 sum reason. I suppose I'm not supposed 2 expose tiz 2 da world bt BRIAN gt a can of Shandy 4 himself, most of wich i ended up drinking, 4 da walk. Hmmm...maybe dat was y da walk felt kinda short hehe. Neways we made our way bak 2 church. Uncle Christopher gave us a life n ther were FIVE of us in da bak seat. Wit Brian involved, u hv 2 admit it was quite a miracle we all fit in da car hehe. I kept slipping off da seat onto his leg. N we almost gt caught by da police too. But we were almost at church la so we were saved :D Mum n Dad were at church 4 a b'day party so they told us 2 hide sumwher :S At least sis luked decent in a top n jeans bt me n Joash were in shorts n t shirt...not exactly our normal attire 4 church la hehe. Neways we got home quite early bt still im hopelessly tired. So here r sum pics, I dun hv dat many. ENJOY!!


















































































No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...