Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Gigantic Relief

At long last, finals are over. Praise all that is good and holy in this world :)


Not that today's paper went well or anything. I barely understood any of the questions. And apparently it's not just because I'm dumb. I have proof too. For example, in Financial Economics we learn about this thing called delta hedging. Which I'm pretty familiar with and all, no thanks to the lecturer (thank goodness for the study manual, that thing saved my life). So imagine my surprise when I saw the paper today that was telling me to find the delta gamma hedging. Where the hell did the gamma come from? :s


When I walked out of the hall the first person I saw was Aaron and he didn't get the delta gamma thing either. Neither did Meena or Priya or Beh Jian Fung or Christina. Damn.


Oh well, I'm just relieved that it's over. Now I'm feeling all relaxed and awesome while Shu, the poor thing, still has 2 papers to go and is walking around my house hungry and stressed. I feel like laughing when I see her walk around my house and help herself to bread and peanut butter and make herself a cup of Milo. My house has pretty much officially become her house :p


Anyway Larry and I went to watch Johnny English today. It was pretty okay, but I still like the first one better. Then we went to have a celebratory dinner at Fridays at Wangsa Walk. The waiters and waitresses there are so nice and pleasant; made me feel so nice. It's so rare to see waiters and waitresses who genuinely smile at you when you order, who say 'You're welcome' when I say thank you, who come and ask me if I want more warm water without me needing to stand on my chair and wave both hands to get my attention. I'm definitely recommending the Wangsa Walk branch of TGI Fridays to everyone I know :D


Anyway, that being said I'm off to begin enjoying my sem break which has finally come :) Oh and I'll blog about something more interesting soon, I promise.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...