Sunday, February 20, 2011

My HAPPENING week

I just realised that my week sounds pretty happening.


Last Saturday I finally went to Bangsar after so long and met TWO people on my miss list so yay. I got a haircut that apparently makes me look emo/like a 12 year old. Oh right, back to last Saturday. Cut my hair then met up with Jasmine for lunch. Went to Devi's and caught up like crazy. I think we didn't stop talking for hours. It was hilarious. To add to the hilarity I met Sanjeev during his break. Oh he was at this place that me and Jas had to hunt down cause it was so elusive :s 


Anyway when we got there I was already so full but Sanjeev asked me to share a Red Velvet cake with him. How could I refuse Red Velvet? (Although of course at this point I'd never heard of it before. But it sounded so sexy LOL) So yeah Red Velvet tastes just as good as it sounds :) After that went to illy cause Sanjeev had to get back to work and Jas and I had two cups of coffee that cost as much as our ENTIRE LUNCH. I was stuffed to bursting by this point but still managed to finish my coffee. Very slowly la. 


Then after that we went to Pelita cause Jas and I just wanted to sit somewhere and talk. So obviously we had to order something. I was almost dead but ordered bloody teh o ais limau :s But it was so much fun hanging out with Jas that I barely noticed how close I was to overeating myself to death :)


So that was Saturday.


Sunday was fun too. Went to church then went out for lunch with some of the gang. Okay that sounded so lame but whatever. So when we got to Mid Valley we went to the Spaghetti Grill. The waitress who pronounced all the dishes with an Indian accent drew a LOT of giggles :) And Matthew was sitting directly opposite me which did not help my compulsive giggling. Joash entertained us all with his nonsense all afternoon. Hanging out with Joash and Stephanie is so entertaining it cannot be done with a full stomach :s Bryan and Chris were just the freaking cherries on top of the cake. Needless to say I laughed all afternoon.


After that went to Joanna's house to help her finish all her Chinese New Year cookies. Larry and I did a pretty good job even thought my spaghetti had me filled to the brim already. Then we went rounding around Bangsar to find a place for the 'college gang' to go to the next day for dinner. It was pretty depressing though; it was raining and all. But it was pretty awesome when we decided to go to Bangsar Shopping Complex. We were pretty close to giving up by then cause I didn't know it would be SO difficult just to find a reasonably priced place to have a nice dinner at. So imagine how we felt when the lift doors opened at BSC and we came out right in front of.....Chinoz and La Bodega. It was awesome.


The next day was Valentine's Day so yeah we went out for dinner. Oh but before that. When I was at class with Larry and Aaron and Beh Jian Fung and Christina, Aaron got a ridiculous looking balloon flower from.....wait for it....A SECRET ADMIRER. I was so excited. Aaron was a little less than thrilled though LOL. He was so embarassed and everyone was like whooooaaaa. Oh and he has a strong feeling it's a guy it seems. Even more hilarious :D And just to make it worse his mom got so excited about him when he got home and put the balloon flower in a vase all LOLOLOLOLOL. He's still keeping the card now, probably still trying to figure out who sent it. Though he probably might wanna rethink that considering how strongly he thinks its a guy who sent it hehe.


Anyway dinner that night was nice even though Larry, Joash and I were soooo early we ended up waiting an hour for Shu and Michelle and Joanna. Yikes. But dinner was pretty good. Even though I had to like empty half a bottle of Tabasco sauce all over my spaghetti :) Oh and Larry had a fish pie. A FISH PIE. Eew. Then Qades suddenly showed up...with Vaisna. We were so excited to see her. So yeah my miss list has been shortened considerably right now. Yay! 


After dinner we headed to Devi's and it hit me that I was spending a LOT of time in Bangsar. Sigh...I miss living there. Yes even though its been like a decade. Anyway Sanjeev was at Devi's too. So yeah Joash was jealous cause he finally had to see with his own eyes that Sanjeev has more facial hair than him :P 


The rest of the week was pretty lame la. Spent most of my time studying for Actuarial Maths. When I went to uni this week Beh Jian Fung said my hair makes me look 12 and started calling me girl-girl. Yuck. Surprisingly I don't miss my long hair as much as I thought I would. Its been too damn hot for that. And...well...most people seem to like it so I guess that's an added plus. The number 1 reaction would have to go to....Larry. No wait...Aaron. One of those two la. Larry almost got a heart attack and told me it was ugly (Later he told me he loved it. Typical Larry.). Aaron saw me and didn't recognise me and sort of froze when he saw me in 'his' seat. But then he got so excited and wouldn't stop staring at it. It was hilarious :)


Anyway I'm hoping this week I'll get to watch Burlesque and 127 hours. Christina Aguilera and James Franco in a day. Awesomeness. Wanted to go today but everyone seemed busy. 


Church was fun. Hid outside with Joash most of the time so that I wouldn't have to live through another episode about how I was helping destroy my culture by cutting my hair :s 


Whiled away the time talking to Joash and Stephanie. Then Bryan and Leanne hung out with us after service was over until we had to leave. Chris made a short guest appearance too. So yeah. 


Wow I finally blogged about something other than nonsense. I should do this more often.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...