Friday, June 11, 2010

An attempt at an update ;P

LOL


I can't believe I ditched my blog for soooo long. I miss blogging like crazy!!


Well obviously a lot has happened since errrr.... JANUARY??? Ok honestly I didn't think it had been that long :S Anyway moving on...


Lots of things have finally calmed and settled down. My third semester was the craziest semester ever and unfortunately my results emanated that quite clearly. But things are much better this semester. Shu, Sudhan (now seemingly also known as Shudran) and I have taken up nerding. Its driving me absolutely nuts so far but hey, it's only been a week or 2. I suppose it'll get better at some point :)


Hmmmm we went out on Sunday for Lisa's sweet 16th :) It was pretty cool. We watched Prince of Persia. The movie was a joke but we had fun making fun of every few seconds of it lol. Lisa was laughing at the lamest of my comments so at least the birthday girl was happy. Then everyone came home. We made a lotta noise, ate a lot, couldn't stop laughing and there were numerous memorable moments (some of them being Bryan's "Son of India" comment and a certain joker who tried to intimidate Joash with hilarious results). So basically just another outing for the formerly active St Mary's youths :P


Joash playing catching?



Well obviously Bryan was excited about SOMEthing. And Leanne looks very confused about it :P




Lisa in the middle of her dance moves :P





Oh Lisa has been spending a lot of time here. And by here I mean my house. It's nice to have her around :) Even Dad gets so excited when she's here. She's hard not to love lol. Oh and I'm sorry that you've been upstaged Matthew :P


What else........


Oh I had my fun-nest sem break even though it was only for 2 weeks. I was barely at home and mom and dad didn't even mind. Maybe they noticed my lack of a social life during the semester lol. I spent a lot of time with Lisa. Helping her out with studies and all. Hard to believe I know but anything to spend time with my darling :)


This post is so not detailed compared to my other posts. Which is so sad. I shall not neglect my blog so terribly ever again.


Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah how could I forget this one? JOASH'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING :D It is crazily unbelievable, my rugrat brother is turning 18. Wow all my parents children are above 18 now. Or rather they will be in about 6 days :) So I'm definitely looking forward to that.


I can't seem to think of anything else now. Okay I'm gonna go update my out of date playlist now :)


Its my blog anyway so I can just update when I remember stuff I feel like typing out hehe. Will blog again soon.


Cheerio =D

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...