Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mid Valley with sis..

Well I know I was supposed to be doing a lot of work today. But sis wanted to go shoe shopping at Mid Valley so any excuse to get outta the house hehe. I know, I'm a total procrastinator. Anyway, surprisingly we didn't fight like cats and dogs at all and got along quite fine. It was totally shocking trust me :D
Well we got there and as everyone who knows me would know very well, went and ate first :p Anyway totally had a good time window shopping and trying on clothes. Only thing is, couldn't find any skirts that fit me. Haihh..need a smaller butt hehe. I can already see Shu's comment on this in my head. So the best part of all is that not only did we drool over practically every shoe and dress in Mid Valley, I found the perfect-est most fabulous dress for my sister's 21st birthday. Only thing is, it was trailing on the floor ady, it was sooo long. Why can't I be taller!! But I couldn't get a picture though. There was the complication of the mirror being outside and my arm not being long enough to get the full length of the dress. Well anyway finding it was easy. Now for the hard part-getting someone to pay for it. And it was the laaaaaaaaaaast one summore!! If I don't get it soon it's gonna be gone!!! Ok moment of drama over.. Sis found a dress too. It was a...wait I guess I shouldn't reveal it til the party huh? Hehe...

So anyway, we had a good time la. And as my Mid Valley tradition, I bought another three pairs of earrings. I'm obsessed, I know hehe. And when we were leaving, we saw Sarath outside. His friend was kinda cute. Sis felt so old when I told her that he was too young for her hehe. Anyway, I totally have a good mind to complain to Aunty Hayma that her son doesn't come talk to us in public all. Kidding, kidding. I'm just crapping la, I must be tired. So I guess I should get back to work now. Got my web page to further design, my drama lines to memorise, my stuff on hitler which I have to sit down and get to, and of course my management and web page design notes to study for next week's midterm. Wow listing it down just makes it scarier. Oh and I forgot, I have the web page design practical test too! Hmm off to work I go and hopefully I'll stop procrastinating hehe...

To all those people reading this who are supposed to be studying, GO AND STUDY!! hehe
Take care peoplez...

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...