Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day wishes..

Hey everybody :D
A very Happy Valentine's Day to everybody. Or, as in my case, a very Happy SAD day, as in Singles Awareness Day :) I know, its totally dumb but I'm totally stuck on the term.
Anyway, this year with me being single and all, I totally have absolutely nothing to report on my day. just spend the day at home being super bored which even drove me to insanity. The proof of my insanity being that I actually willingly and without being told, decided to cook. SEE!! I went insane right?? Crap now on top of being insane I'm being super lame too. Thanks a lot for spreading your influence Shu hehe. Ah well that's pretty much it. Just wanted to wish evryone a


HAPPY VALENTINE'S

and get the crap outta here. Love you guys!! Take advantage of it today people hehe.
Signing off :D

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...