Saturday, February 7, 2009

ITS OVER!!!!

Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Finally!! Finals are over!!! Well not completely over la we still have Public Speaking on Tuesday...but hey I'm not complaining hehe. Public Speaking only what... :D


Gosh this whole week has been hell la. Seriously. All of us were walking around uni looking like pandas with swollen eyelids (Aaron) n eyebags all seriously BLACK (the rest of us). Shu and Anna were suffering the most la. I'm guessing they have low tolerance for lack of sleep cause Shu gets extra hyper and Anna gets annoyed super fast hehe. Then again I don't know what I'M like when I'm all sleepy and tired. Thought I would pass out on the bed immediately when I got home. But here I am, blogging like some jobless lifeless soul hehe. Back to lack of sleep though Gabe was the only one who looked rested this entire week. I was sooo jealous of his non-panda like face compared to all us other people. Neways can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually kinda glad that finals was only for about a week, not including public speaking. We all experienced the pain for a much shorter time la so that's good. Well don't worry i'm not gonna be crapping about this entire week. Just gonna crap about today good enough la hehe.


Well everyone was extra tense today. Well it WAS maths and we had extra pressure and extra less sleep. Not a good combination, might I add. Neways the paper was over soon enough. Anna left for home straightaway and Shu was kinda bummed by the paper to hang around. Aaron was going 'lepaking' with the rest of the guys hehe Aaron and Michelle you know what I mean. So me and Michelle went to our ever favourite Secret Recipe. And as always, where there is Secret Recipe, there is camwhoring. We're getting into the danger zone already la...getting addicted. Tsk tsk tsk...





































If you had any idea how long it took to get a perfect shot of this....Gosh!!!


Kept taking a video by mistake..hehe





This one has gotta be the piture of the day..We actually look halfway decent Michelle!!!hehe


Oh I also wanted to upload this stuff. Yup this is what we jobless people did while waiting for the bus after our writing for science paper. Felt kinda relaxed that day la cause we had a one day break. We don't look as stressed as we were supposed to be for physics huh? That was our next paper and we can sit and play in the playground some more. Tsk tsk tsk...hehe














Aaron taking picture of Ellana taking picture of Aaron :D




















Haha I have absolute proof of Aaron's camwhoring addiction now...
Neways that's all the blogging so far that I had to get outta my system. Feels soooo good to be online and not feel guilty :D YOUTUBE HERE I COME!!!


Gotta go peepz..Haven't been online in AGES!!!

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...